You can filter tickets by selecting the magnifying glass icon in the main header of KorTerra Field or at the top of the Ticket List View and Ticket Sort Order lists.
To filter, enter the desired filter criteria. Recommended filtering options will appear as you type. In addition, KorTerra Field offers canned filters that appear as you type. These include Soon, Today, Tomorrow, and Later.
If you have starred/favorited any tickets, you can select Starred to immediately filter your ticket lists.
Viewing Filtered Tickets
Above the tickets on the Ticket List View and Ticket Sort View, KorTerra Field shows the number of tickets that match your filter. It also shows the total number of tickets on your mobile.
If no tickets match your filter, you will see the following message.
You can use quick filters to focus on tickets that are due soon or to find tickets that you have starred.
- Starred: Filters any tickets on which you have clicked the Star icon.
- Due Today: Filters any tickets that have a due date of today. This filter does not include tickets that are late or have a due date after today.
- Due Tomorrow: Filters any tickets that have a due date of tomorrow. This filter does not include tickets that are late or have a due date of today.
Emergency tickets are always included in the filter results.
All Filtering Categories
Filtering categories include:
- Ticket Number
- Work Type
- Original Priority
- Done for
- Emergency tickets cannot be filtered off the ticket lists.
- Once you have filtered the list, the filter will remain until you clear the filter by selecting the X in the search filter. If no tickets match your filter, you can also clear your filter by clicking the Clear Filter icon.