The Preferences menu provides you the ability to configure certain elements of KorTerra Field. As more functionality is added to KorTerra Field, continue to check the Preferences section for additional options.
Upon logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to set up your app preferences. Prior to receiving tickets, you will need to select the proper work queue (mobile). Skip to step #3 if this is your first-time logging in.
- In the upper left-hand corner, open the side menu (three-bars icon).
- Next, select Preferences.
- Mobile: Search for and select a work queue (mobile). Currently, KorTerra Field only allows you to view tickets for one mobile to appear at a time.
- Upload Frequency: Determine how frequently you would like KorTerra Field to sync ticket data and attachments. KorTerra recommends syncing every 5 minutes.
- In-App Notifications: Determine how you would like to be notified for the following items.
- Notify on Sync Failed
- Notify on Emergency
- Notify on Meet
- Notify on Update
- Notify on Cancel
Notification options include:
- Off: You will not receive any alerts or notifications.
- Notify Only: You will receive a notification only.
- Alert and Notify (Audible): You will receive both an audible pop-up alert and a notification.
KorTerra Field does not currently support push notifications.