To view tickets that are assigned to your work queue (mobile), open the side menu (three-bar icon) and select My Tickets. My Tickets provides you the ability to manage your tickets using four distinct options:
- Ticket Card View
- Ticket Order Sort
- Ticket Map View
- Ticket Details
Ticket Card View
The Ticket Card View provides you a summary of the ticket and take quick actions. To view the Ticket Card View, select the Ticket Card View icon (paper with folded right corner).
By default, all tickets will be sorted by Due Date. However, if you have re-ordered your tickets (See Ticket Sort Order), the Ticket Card View will display your selected order. The Ticket Card View displays the following ticket information:
- Ticket Status
- Ticket Number
- Due Date
- Type of ticket
- Work being performed
- Tags (if any)
The Ticket Card View allows you to perform the following actions:
- Open the ticket by selecting the ticket number (blue)
- View ticket remarks
- Complete a ticket
- Add attachments
- Star/Favorite the ticket. See “Ticket Filter/Search” section for additional information.
- Navigate to the ticket’s location via your default map application.
- View the ticket on a map. When selected, the ticket will appear with an enhanced border.
- View/add reminders (if enabled)*
- Clear the ticket (if enabled)*
- Transfer the ticket (if enabled)*
- View/add contacts*
- View completion history*
- View/add notes*
*Depending upon the device, options might be placed in the three-dot additional options menu on the ticket card.